Friday, January 28, 2011
"A Difficult Decision"
Life itself can be a difficult decision. As a senior in high school it's all abot figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life. Since I was 11 I've wanted to be an actress, and since I was 12 I've wanted to go to Spelman College. My parents support my dreams. Honestly, they do. But sometimes I feel like they'd rather me go to a less expensive school or major in somthing more practical. Such as some sort of science field or maybe even math since I'm so good at it. And I don't want to put myself or my parents in more debt than they already are. I'm the kind of person who follows their heart. I feel as if Spelman is really where I'm supposed to go. If that is so, I know God will open the doors to make that happen. So why I worry and stress about it, I don't really know. I just really don't want to make the wrong decision and screw over my life. Then again, how do you know if something works for you unless you try it? So I'm going to go for it and have no regrets. I won't look back, at least I hope not to. And maybe my dreams were/are practical afterall. No regrets...I'm going for it...no regrets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Christian! That entry was amazing. I really liked the way you weighed out the both the good and the bad in your piece. I'm not really sure what you can improve on since it was personal... But Just thought you might want to feel some confidence in your pieces you future actess, you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Holly!
ReplyDelete