So today I'm like working on my blog and this wonderful thing we call "internet" decides to reboost! So immediately I'm all freaking out because what if the spectacular blogs I was just writing weren't saved! So I attempt to log back into blogspot.com and it just doesn't work. I try it like 4 times and by this point I'm just getting frustrated. I raise my hand to get the beautiful Mrs. Onkst's attention.
"Ms. Onkst. Since this stupid computer decides to restart itself, it won't let me log in!"
"Christian, I'm going to take another lap around and you see if you can figure this out all by yourself. And if you can't, I'll just pat you on the back until it works."
"Oh, I'll do it," My good friend Holly chimes in.
So Holly begins patting my back as I spell out the letters to my email address. I type in my password saying a quick prayer. And then, IT WORKS!!!!
I'm like, "Omg Holly! You're amazing"
And this is why my not so good morning, turned out to be great!
Awww! I rememver that! Good memories! haha i love the way you manipulated tone to sound sarcastic!
ReplyDeleteWell thank ya muchly!! Very good memories.
ReplyDelete