Friday, May 20, 2011

How Sinjin Saved a Grandma From a Burning Building

Sinjin Peddicord is my best friend in the whole wide world! Why? Because he saves Grandma's from burning buildings. End of story!
Last Saturday we're riding our bikes over to McDonald's when we hear a loud cry! I'm all "Sinjin, Omg! What was that?"
And he's all "Christian, I think it was a Grandma in a burning building."
So Sinjing spins around and pops a wheelie, jumps off his bike, and runs into a burning building. I'm so scared that I'll never see him again. He could get all burned up. I hear another loud cry Then Sinjin comes running back out with a Grandma. I run to help him with the Grandma and then he runs back in to get her nine cats!! Sinjin saved the day and that's why he is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment