Two weeks! It has been two weeks to this day since I've ran into another human being. I've seen elephants, monkeys, donkeys, snakes, and lions. Every animal you could think of, but no humans. It isn't lilke I need them though. I have food, protection, clothes, and jewels. But I feel so lonely for some reason.
Yesterday was the worst I'd felt in a very long time. I was down on my knees praying that the good Lord woul dsend me somebody and then a butterfly landed on my shoulder. It was the most beautiful piece of nature I'd ever seen, and all I wanted was my daughter to be there to sharit it with.
So here I am today thinking about my daughter, waling along and here come these two men with a dog, out of nowhere. The say they're here to lead me home, and I follow because I just want to see my babygirl.
No comments:
Post a Comment