Friday, March 25, 2011

Something Original

It is March 25th, 2011! Wow, it is already almost April. The years seem to be moving faster and faster for me. Honestly, I feel as if it was my first day of High School just last year. These four years just flew by. That is kind of scary, because that means the rest of my life will too. I dont' know if I like it that way. I'm thrilled to be going off to college and be beginning the rest of my life. I guess I'm more afraid of forgetting where I came from. My family will always be there, and I'll always visit and love them. My closest friends, right now I believe that we'll remain close forever. But there is always the possibility that we won't though. Just the thought of it makes me want to cry. I love my friends, they make me who I am. They bring out the best in me. I want it to always be that way.
Growing up, it's hard to do. That sounds cliche, but it is so true!!! I waited so long to be a Senior and now that it's here, I'm afraid for it to end. The ups and downs of life, a roller coaster. Except instead of screaming from enjoyment, I'm screaming because I'm about to fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment