Home life is interesting right now. Nothing that I can't handle is happening, I'm just constantly aggravated. Everything that anybody does gets under my skin so badly. I guess that's why I'm ready to leave. I need to get away, be me, without everyone breathing down my neck. I need to experience some things in my life by myself. Maybe then I'll miss home and want to come back. That's ok with me. I just need to try, ya know? Really give it a go, see if I can handle being by myself, starting my career, in an entire different state. I want to be free of the ties I have here. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and all of the people in it. I have to leave so that I can continue to love them, so I can learn to appreciate them and who they are in my life.
I need to figure out who I am. I've been two people for so long. This girl who knows what is right and truly desires to do right, but constantly falls into the trap of the world. I need to be with people who expect nothing out of me, so I can seriously find what works for me. I don't want to keep putting on an act, but discover the young lady that God designed me to be. It excites me to have that opportunity, and I'm running for it. I just hope I'm ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment