Friday, April 29, 2011

I HATE HOLLY FREAKIN ELKINS!!

Omg, Holly had the nerve to tell me today that dinasours are not real! Who is she to make a judgement like that? Was she alive when they were here? Does she have proof that they never existed? Who in the heck stunted her imagination as a child?
So it isn't a big deal that she doesn't belive in them, but she told tme that I as weird because I do believe in them. That is just so rude!! Well, what if I said I didn't believe in elfs? Obviously she is one. Her and her short self. I can't stand Holly Rose!! Oh wait, its ELKINS now. She is so stupid. Why change her name?
If this school decides to split into teams, EVERYONE will be on my side. Everybody knows that dinasours are real!! She needs to get with the picture. Come on, ask Zach Powell!
i'm no longer talkin to that traitor!! Team CHRISTIAN!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so now I'm stupid?! Well some people would agree that youre just weird! Ugh!! I'm so glad youre moving away soon! That way i never have to see your lying face again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. thanks christian and holly for making my day.

    ReplyDelete