Juice boxs are square
Filled with delicious taste
Causing little kids to share
being too afraid to waste
they always calmed nerves
stopped yelling and screams
the bickering was a rap
juice and all its curves
sent kids to their dreams
it was time for a nap
Drinking em makes me think of the good days
when I had no cares at all
I wish they had stayed
maybe then I'd never fall
never fall from my mistakes
or stress about the smal things
I'd live on the playground
instead of the mall
Girls would be queens and guys the kings
true friendship would be found
There are many different flavors
Apple, Orange, Hawaiian, and mixed
if only it could be savored
Acting like a kid is always dissed
even though I don't know why
so many good memoried and thoughts
how are they not missed
you seem to let them die
but don't let juice boxs be mocked
OMG CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOTALLY SPELLED BOXES WRONG. WHAT THE HECK!? ALL THOSE AP ENGLISH CLASSES BOVIOUSLY WENT OUT THE WINDOW. HOPE THERES NOT A POEM ON BOXES ON THE AP LIT EXAM HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I'M JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU NO MATTER HOW YOU SPELL BOXES.
ReplyDelete