God, gas is expensive! I'm serious. I'm glad I dn't drive yet. But sometimes, Dad makes me buy gas if he is taking me somewhere. He used to let me pump the gas until the last time. Some 17 year old was there getting gas the same time we were. Dad went in to get some snacks. When he came out, Austin, that's the guys names, and I were making out. Dad FLIPPED! I never heard the end of it.
But yead, gas is crazy. That's why I try to walk wherever I need to go. Unlessit is too cold. When I start driving, I don't know what I'll do.
In all reality, why isn't gas free? I mean, we buy a car, pay for repairs, tire rotations, and oil changes. Shouldn't something be free?
Interesting monologue. I really liked this. Esp the part about last time... haha priceless!
ReplyDeleteLol!!
ReplyDelete