Friday, February 18, 2011

Hunger

Wanna know the worst time for your stomach to growl? In the middle of prayer at church! This past Sunday, February 13th, I'm sitting in the choir stand with my eyes closed, listening to Mr. Brian pray and then it happens. I feel my stomach start to rumble and I think to myself, "DON'T DO IT! PLEASE NOT NOW!"
"Grawwwall" For like 45 seconds my stomach has itself a party. I immediately look up to see if anyone noticed. The entire back row of the choir stand is staring at me. Of course I begin blushing. Then, it happens again. not twice, but six times! Oh My Goodness! This was so embarrassing. Let me tell you, that's the last time I won't eat breakfast before church!!

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Grawwall sounds like grendel

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! ha! ha! lol thats just like your stomach growling in the middle of a test or like blowing your nose during s test lol ;)

    ReplyDelete